Increase efficiency of milk production
A healthy immune system and digestive function provide the foundation for a profitable dairy cow. GI stability is critical to supporting the cow’s health through the metabolic changes of pregnancy, birth and lactation.
Feeding BOVAMINE® DAIRY as part of a dairy cow nutrition program has been proven to support normal GI function and stability.
Supports normal function in the rumen and lower GI tract
BOVAMINE® DAIRY supports the maintenance of a stable, properly-functioning GI tract in dairy cows and therefore reduces the risk of fluctuations in feed intake and productivity during times of inconsistent diets or environments.
Daily feeding of BOVAMINE® DAIRY introduces an effective concentration of live bacteria into the rumen where it increases the production of volatile fatty acids, the main source of energy for dairy cattle.
Research shows that daily feeding of BOVAMINE® DAIRY results in benefits for cows throughout the lactation cycle.
- Supports normal GI functions.
- Improves availability of nutrients from feed.
- Improves the capture of energy from feed; particularly important in transition and early lactation.
- Improves efficiency of milk production
- Helps dry cows maintain normal digestive function as they prepare for calving.