Our Category Management covers all sourcing activities within the company and aims to clarify and strengthen the relationships with our vendors.
We continuously and systematically assess our vendor relationships by:
- Optimizing cost base
- Identifying opportunities for joint business development
- Working towards long-term partnerships.
Direct category management Open Close
Sourcing of products relates to:
- Food Cultures & Enzymes: We develop and produce cultures, enzymes and probiotics for the dairy industry in particular
- Health & Nutrition: We develop and produce products for dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, infant formula and animal feed
- Packaging: Primarily business-to-business with limited use of printing. We use foils, ridged containers and corrugated products, and focus on compliance with food legislation.
Indirect category management Open Close
Sourcing of products and services relates to:
- CAPEX (Investments)
- Facility Management
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations (MRO)
- Production Supplies
- Professional Services
- Transport & Logistics